Online Auction of Curated Furniture & Decor Ending January 30, 2020
Jan 24, 2020
9:00 a.m. - undefined
Jan 30, 2020
- 6:00 p.m.
Bidding will run from January 24-30th, 2020
Address released the day before the sale.
This is a past sale, see our upcoming sales to see more information about our current sales.
These items are no longer available for sale, this information is just for reference.
This week we are featuring an online auction filled with beautiful antique furniture pieces and some wall decor. The auction will run through January 30, 2020, and all items must be picked up on Saturday February 1, 2020 from 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m; Full payment must be made when the item is picked up.
Bidding Terms & Conditions:
- A bid is an agreement to purchase the item. If you are the winning bidder, you are committed to purchasing and picking up your item(s). Do not bid on an item if you do not plan to purchase it.
- If you bid, you must be available for the pickup of your purchases on the scheduled pick up date. Be sure to bring the necessary tools and help for picking up large items. Loading assistance is NOT available. We will have a dolly on location for your convenience.
- The scheduled pickup day is Saturday, February 1, 2020, from 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. The exact address for the scheduled pickup will be available once the auction closes. All items must be picked up during the scheduled pick up time.
- Full payment for your item(s) must be made when the item is picked up. No online payments will be accepted. We accept cash and most major credit cards, checks are not accepted. Oklahoma Sales Tax will be collected on all items, unless you have a valid tax exemption number.
- All auctions have a 5 minute soft close policy to prevent bid sniping. If a bid is placed on an item within 5 minutes of its closing time, the closing time will automatically be extended by another 5 minutes.
- We have done our best to describe the items as accurately as possible. We have not called out every flaw on the items; since these are not new pieces, expect general signs of wear from usage, display, and storage on vintage, antique, and used items. All items are sold AS IS, with no refunds or returns.